Gonzales City council meeting agenda released for July 14
A REGULAR MEETING OF THE MAYOR AND COUNCILMEN OF THE CITY OF GONZALES, STATE OF LOUISIANA, TO BE HELD ON, MONDAY JULY 14, 2014 AT 5:30 P.M. AT CITY HALL AT 120 S. IRMA BLVD.
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Presentation of Proclamation honoring Clerk of Court Hart Bourque.
- Minutes of a Regular Council Meeting, held June 23, 2014.
- Minutes of a Public Hearing of the Zoning Commission, held on July 7, 2014.
- Minutes of a Regular Meeting of the Zoning Commission, held on July 7, 2014
- Minutes of a Regular Meeting of the Planning Commission, held on July 7, 2014.
- Presentation of Guest:
(a) Open for Citizens of Gonzales, present.
(b) Open for all other guest present.
- Special Event Permit request of John Shorter for a Back to School Event at Tanger Outlet Mall on August 8, 2014 from 11AM-5 PM.
- Special Event Permit request of Brent Gautreau for a Veterans Parade on November 9, 2014 from 2-3 PM.
- Discussion of St. Paul Street Right- of -Way Revocation.
- Discussion of a Resolution on Hwy 44 Pavement Preservation Project.
- Discussion of a Resolution Authorizing City of Gonzales to issue not to exceed $15,170,000 of its Taxable Utilities Revenue Bonds; providing for certain terms of said bonds; authorizing application to the Louisiana State Bond Commission for approval of said bonds; appointing Bond Counsel, and providing for other matters in connection therewith.
- Final Vote on Ordinance # 3042: An Ordinance to Adopt the General Fund Budget for the Fiscal Year beginning June 1, 2014, and ending May 31, 2015.
- Final Vote on Ordinance # 3043: An Ordinance to Adopt the Capital Outlay Budget for Fiscal Year Beginning June 1, 2014, and ending May 31, 2015.
- Engineering Report/Public Works Director Report.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!