Gonzales City Council Agenda set for June 9
A REGULAR MEETING OF THE MAYOR AND COUNCILMEN OF THE CITY OF GONZALES, STATE OF LOUISIANA, TO BE HELD ON, MONDAY JUNE 9, 2014 AT 5:30 P.M. AT CITY HALL AT 120 S. IRMA BLVD.
1. Call to Order.
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Roll Call.
5. Minutes of a Regular Council Meeting, held May 27, 2014.
6. Minutes of a Regular Meeting of the Zoning Commission taken, June 2, 2014.
7. Minutes of a Regular Meeting of the Planning Commission taken, June 2, 2014.
8. Presentation of Guest:
(a) Open for Citizens of Gonzales, present.
(b) Open for all other guest present.
9. Discussion of an Amendment to the Code of Ordinance Chapter 17 Subdivision of Land to Sec. 17-5 Design standards (Change) (e) to read:
10. Discussion of an Amendment to the Code of Ordinance Chapter 25 Signs and Billboards. Sec. 25-6. Signs permitted in residential zones. (Change) Sec. 25-6 (c) to read: Sec. 25-1. Definitions (Change) the definition of “Political signs” to read:
11. Engineering Report/Public Works Director Report.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!