Audibel Hearing Healthcare to introduce A3 from Audibel
Gonzales – Audibel Hearing Healthcare is excited to announce that it is one of the first to offer A3™, a new full family of wireless hearing aids developed by Audibel. Staff members were recently trained on the product and are ready to fit patients with A3, which is designed to provide a quality, natural sounding hearing experience with no intermediary device.
“We are excited to have the opportunity to provide the best possible hearing care in Lafayette,” Shanna Poche-Hebb said. “Finding the right hearing solution for each individual is an important part of our mission, and A3 has a number of new options to help us fit every patient.
• Breakthrough operating system: BluWave® 4.0 is an evidence-based, patient-focused operating system whose signal processing power enables A3 to continually optimize audibility, intelligibility, comfort and sound quality.
• Robust wireless connectivity: Audibel’s new wireless system – 900sync™ Technology – is virtually drop-free within normal user ranges of five meters, providing consistent performance in the most challenging environments.
• A more natural listening experience: Audibel’s Binaural Spatial Mapping delivers maximum listening comfort for louder sounds while providing a more natural, overall sound.
• Superior Audibility in Noisy Environments: Thanks to Active Directional Detection, a new approach to directionality, and Audibel’s proprietary Voice Detect, speech protection is improved and conversations are prioritized in difficult listening situations.
• Distortion-Free Comfort in Loud Situations: A3’s ISO-Clear Compression delivers a more personalized listening experience by making soft speech sounds audible without affecting louder inputs.
• Feedback elimination: Audibel’s best-in-class feedback cancellation system, WhistleFree Feedback Cancellation has the ability to manipulate how aggressively it performs, so feedback elimination can be personalized to the specific product and patient.
• Customizable tinnitus relief: Multiflex Tinnitus Technology is now available on Audibel’s A3 micro RIC 312 product.
• Protection from water and wax: HydraShield®2 nanocoating provides unparalleled protection from water, wax and oils.
Audibel’s award-winning SurfLink® Mobile has been enhanced to provide a better patient experience with A3. Offering an updated user interface and controls, SurfLink Mobile 2 is a cell phone transmitter, assistive listening device, media streamer and hearing aid remote all rolled into one. It also features doubled battery life over the first generation SurfLink Mobile. SurfLink Mobile 2 with A3 is the only wireless system to offer JustTalk™, enabling hands-free cell phone conversations by turning A3 hearing aids into the microphone and receiver.