Gonzales Mayor, Council release agenda for regular meeting
A REGULAR MEETING OF THE MAYOR AND COUNCILMEN OF THE CITY OF GONZALES, STATE OF LOUISIANA, TO BE HELD ON, MONDAY SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 AT 5:30 P.M. AT CITY HALL AT 120 S. IRMA BLVD.
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Minutes of a Regular Council Meeting, held September 8, 2014.
- Minutes of a Special Council Meeting, held September 10, 2014.
- Minutes of a Regular Meeting of the Recreation Commission, held September 8, 2014.
- Presentation of Guest:
(a) Open for Citizens of Gonzales, present.
(b) Open for all other guest present.
- Craig McCulloch Candidate for Congress - 6th Congressional District.
- Gary Landrieu Candidate for Congress – 2nd Congressional District.
- Discussion of Basketball Court Grant at Carver Park.
- Final Vote on Ordinance # 3046: The General Bond Ordinance authorizing the issuance of Sales Tax Bonds of the City of Gonzales.
- Final Vote on Ordinance # 3047: The First Supplemental Bond Ordinance authorizing the issuance of not exceeding $15,170,000 of taxable Sales Tax Bonds Series 2014, of the City of Gonzales.
- Consideration of Veto Overide on Ordinance #3045: An Ordinance Adopting the Capital Outlay Budget for the Fiscal Year beginning June 1, 2014, and ending May 31, 2015.
- Discussion to Declare as Surplus the following:
4- Stainless Steel Toilets from the Old City Jail.
- Engineering Report/Public Works Director Report.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!