• East Ascension Sportsman’s League Monthly Meeting; Nov. 21 at the American Legion Hall in Gonzales. Meeting starts at 7 p.m.; a special speaker will be on hand and a meal will be served after meeting. Contact Warren Hebert at 225-644-6667 for more information, or see www.easlonline.org.
• Squirrel and rabbit season; Oct. 1 through Feb. 29. Limit eight per day and 16 in possession.
• Deer season; archery; Oct. 1, check pamphlet or log on to www.wlf.louisiana.gov to check all date and times for bucks only or either sex seasons.
• Dove season, south zone, Oct. 15-Nov. 27, south of Hwy. 190. Daily limit 15; possession limit 30.
• Delta Waterfowl Banquet; Nov. 9 at Gonzales Civic Center, 6 p.m. (social); meal served at 7:15 p.m. with live and silent auction to follow. Tickets are $40 for single, $60 for couple and $25 for youth. Contact Rickey Johnson at 225-937-3875 or e-mail RickeyJ14@yahoo.com.
If you have an outdoor event you’d like listed on this calendar, feel free to email Lyle Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.