Divine Care Services to hold Wellness Conference
Divine Care Services will host their annual Fall Wellness Conference on Saturday, October 22 at 10 a.m.
The event is free and open to all adults. This year local Doctors and Health Professionals will discuss Insulin Resistance Syndrome; the primary Doctor’s role in early detection and treatment of Diabetes; foot care and self exams; Celiac Disease; over-the-counter medication interaction with prescribed medications and compounded prescriptions.
The Conference will be held at 708 Irma Blvd., Gonzales, La. (the Gonzales Library), from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
This conference is for adults (18 years & older) and seating is limited so please arrive early. Participants will learn about several health conditions, treatment options, preventative measures and have the opportunity to interact, ask questions and have free foot exams.
Guest speakers are:
· Kate Blumberg, LDN, RD, of the Metabolic Center of Louisiana, Baton Rouge
· Dr. Gertrude Gboloo, MD, of Southern Medical Associates, Gonzales
· Dr. Elizabeth Hawkins, DPM, of Baton Rouge
· Angie Huff, Pharm D, of the Wellness Corner Compounding Pharmacy, Prairieville
· Sheetal Verma, LCSW, PhD, of the Metabolic Center of Louisiana, Baton Rouge