EATEL launches new phone manager service
EATEL recently launched Phone Manager, a new, free service to its phone customers that turns any Web browser into a personal call center.
Phone customers can access home phone information from any mobile Web browser by going to EATEL.net and clicking on the Phone Manager icon.
With the ability to interact with a home phone from any Internet-accessible computer, users can view missed calls, re-route calls, look up contact information and block telemarketers, all from a remote location. Also, parents can supervise their children’s phone usage by accessing call history and viewing call times.
EATEL’s Phone Manager allows users to:
• Listen to voicemail messages online
• Forward calls to other phone numbers
• Block anonymous calls
• View incoming and outgoing call history
• Send audio files of voice messages to an email account
• Create and manage a contact list online
• Click-to-dial by clicking numbers on your contact list
“EATEL is continually offering new features to help our busy customers stay connected whether they’re at work, on the road or even at the football game,” said Brad Supple, director of marketing and sales.