Fourth Annual ‘Winter Wonderland’ Food Festival Sunday
The St. Joseph Catholic Church “Winter Wonderland” Food Festival A Taste of French Settlement will be held, from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2, at 15710 La Hwy. 16, French Settlement.
• A Taste of French Settlement: 10 a.m. until Gone
• $7 Plate-Select from: Sauce Patate, Brisket & Pork Loin, Barbecue Ribs,
Seafood Fettuccini, Jambalaya, Hot Wings and a large selection of side dishes
• A Taste of Local Restaurants—Dutch's --Chicken & Andouille Gumbo and Seafood Pistolettes
• Hill Top's --Fried Fish/White Beans & Chicken Strips
• Other Specialty Items -Father Jason's Cheese Soup, Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp & Corn Soup,
• Fried Shrimp & Fries, Ice Cream, French Settlement Sausage Company-Sausage PoBoys
• Sweet Shop: Featuring a large selection of homemade Candy and Cakes
• Father Jason's Christmas Village: A display showcasing a miniature New York City, Coney Island Amusement Park and Walt Disney World (Free tour)
• Over 40 Craft Booths – Handmade woodwork, Paintings by local artist, LSU & Saints items, Jewelry, Wreaths, Plants, Bows, Purses & much more
• Free Activities for Children: Hay Ride, Face Painting, CRAFTS, Inflatables
• ($3) Pictures with Santa ($5)
• Car Show – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• GraceNotes-Contemporary Christian Music-3-4 p.m.
• St. Joseph Children's Bell Choir 4-5 p.m.
• Lighting of the St. Joseph Campus at 5:30 p.m.
• Large Firework Display at 6 p.m.
Classic Car & Truck Show’s entry fee is $10. Registration starts at 9 a.m. and show is 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Awards are at 2 p.m.